Return & Exchange
At Awesome Stones, we take great pride in the merchandise we offer. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly offer you an exchange, refund or store credit of the merchandise price within 14 days of receipt of product. Please note that you are responsible for all return shipping charges, except in instances where the item you received is incorrect, or damaged.
- An authorization number is required. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 909.353.7737
- All returns are inspected before the refund will be granted. Any returns received beyond the 14 day period will not be accepted for refund or store credit.
- Original tags and packaging must be attached and must be in new condition.
- Items on sale, clearance, one-of-a-kind item or identified as "final sale" are not returnable.
- Freight items and some other items may require a nominal manufacturer's restocking fee.
This merchandise is made to your exact specifications and therefore, we do not accept cancellations, returns or exchanges. When you place a special order, you have 24 hours to cancel. A 50% deposit is required at time of purchase; this deposit is non-refundable after 24 hours. In the event your item arrives damaged or defective, we will happily send you an exact replacement at no additional cost. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order before placing it.
Engraving Custom Stones
Please note that do to the nature of the stones there are times where a stone may display small lines or “veins” which go across the stone. These are natural veins caused by the natural elements of the stone and is not considered a defect but a natural characteristic. Should you feel that you would like a stone with no veins at all, please feel free to mention this in the comments section when submitting an order. All of our stones are NATURAL, therefore each piece is unique and vary in colors, size and shape as you seen in the picture.
We strongly urge you to inspect both the box and the merchandise immediately upon receipt. Please make note of any minor or major damage on the bill of lading before signing and in the driver’s presence. If you sign the bill of lading/delivery ticket without noting damage, the merchandise is considered to be in good condition. Please notify the Freight Company and Awesome Stones of the damage immediately. It is your responsibility to submit the claim to the shipping company to receive compensation. You are still responsible for the payment of all merchandise in the event of shipping damage, including the replacement cost of the damaged pieces.